Toxic Slink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Pivot forum, it has lots of things to do. Join and find out more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MG
Administrator
MG

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:00 am

Sponsoring:

Cyborg 2.0 - An awesome friend I know from YouTube, He deserves Intermediate. MOVE HIM UP!
Blue Phoenix - A cool guy, and a joint whore. Should be inter in no time Very Happy
Gabe11 - An improving animator. I see potential, and we are having a joint Razz
Gryffan - SEXYBISH
PM me to get sponsored, and click the name/s to find their thread Very Happy

Working On:
AcidPulse FFA Round 1 - 253 frames

Joint with Gabe11 - 153 frames, handed to him.

NEWEST:
3D kick, made for fun when I had some spare time.
The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters 3dkickstartofcombo

Archive

Tripod Collab Entry

Piv - better quality, Pivot 3, and speed is 18. [recommended]

Colour Collab Entry
http://upd.animatorhost.com/-MG-/[P]ivot_[F]ight_[8]9t1r.piv - overuse of square brackets ForTheLose!
Sheer Terrar
j-j-j-joint preview - *FAV DOWNLOAD FOR PIVOT 2.2.5 ONLY!
Heresy - *FAV
Gravity_Sucks - *FAV
Relaxing...ATTACK!
Shadow Suffle, sorry so short
Unaided Thick guy run
First Particle Test
Shading Movements
Kick With Blud
B0x0r Test
Ball Physics 2
O Hai
Bendy Leg Throw
Pawnch
Walk
Ball Physics

Screenshots/Art

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Art1ds9

CREDITS:
Me Very Happy
porkmorphic
BN
Jon

anyone I havent mentioned PM me.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Administrator
Frozen

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 am

You know all the CC I have, but you're just about inters on this forum, so if you get 4/5 at least, then you will be moved, so yeahh
Back to top Go down
http://toxicslink.co.nr
MG
Administrator
MG

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:54 am

Yay.

FUCKING COMMENT GUISE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1