Toxic Slink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Pivot forum, it has lots of things to do. Join and find out more.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Vegetarians take a good point?

Go down 
+7
steelsprite
kikinep
Clayman
pro1cows
hardRAWKR
Shape
Frozen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen
Administrator
Frozen

Do Vegetarians take a good point? Empty
PostSubject: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:13 pm

I think they do but they don't, my point for this is,
eating meat is killing of the natures population and more and more animals are becoming exctinct
Also I think they make a bad point because it is good for you but more importantly,
IT TASTES SO GOOD!
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://toxicslink.co.nr
Shape
Youngster
Shape

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:37 pm

i was a vegitarien for a year and i found i ate a lot more that i did now. Eating meat taste good yes but how mush do you build up on your body without that fast food making an impact on your body?
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Administrator
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:10 pm

I see you point thar, and yeah I know, but would you really count that as meat or factory made shiz that tastes good?
Back to top Go down
hardRAWKR
Administrator
hardRAWKR

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Well I am a vegetarian so...
I think you know what I'm going to say.
But it's not just about the environment. They are so cruel to the animals.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Administrator
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:55 pm

If they were to stop being cruel to the animals in the way they kill them, instead of torturing them, would you then eat meat or not? Question
Back to top Go down
pro1cows
Active User
pro1cows

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:58 pm

i think that being vegetarians isnt all that good for ur body cuz u know u need protein for ur body so vegetarians dont get much protein so ye...
Back to top Go down
Clayman
Active User
Clayman

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Meat > All other foods... Almost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acidpulse.co.nr
kikinep
kikinep

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:38 pm

my opinion is ............................. ill never be vegetarian i love the meat im not saying that be a vegetarian is bad but i dont like it i repeat i like the meat :heart:
Back to top Go down
hardRAWKR
Administrator
hardRAWKR

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Stickz: Perhaps.

procows: False. It can be a much healthier diet than eating meat if you do it right. You can still get protein from nuts, beans, tofu, etc...

Acid: You're dumb. Very Happy

kiki: You sound like my sister.
Back to top Go down
Clayman
Active User
Clayman

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:18 am

hardRAWKR wrote:

procows: False. It can be a much healthier diet than eating meat if you do it right. You can still get protein from nuts, beans, tofu, etc...

That's a bit rich...
Back to top Go down
http://www.acidpulse.co.nr
Frozen
Administrator
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:53 am

Hey, it's not only me that has to make debates, you people can new debates you know
Back to top Go down
hardRAWKR
Administrator
hardRAWKR

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:19 pm

Yes we just don't choose to.
Back to top Go down
Shape
Youngster
Shape

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Acid wrote:
hardRAWKR wrote:

That's a bit rich...
lol i'll say, But true procows that is false
Back to top Go down
hardRAWKR
Administrator
hardRAWKR

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:39 am

True it is false?
Wut?
lol
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Administrator
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Procows, if you were a vegetarian, you wouldn't eat tofu, because that's fish, which is meat Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shape
Youngster
Shape

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Stickz-Blaze wrote:
Procows, if you were a vegetarian, you wouldn't eat tofu, because that's fish, which is meat Laughing
no actually there is a fishaterian and fish are not meat :\
Back to top Go down
steelsprite
steelsprite

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Dude,
we are humans..
and humans are meat eaters.
Thats how it's meant to be, being veg-eater is bad.
Because there missing out the food!
Back to top Go down
http://frostangel.co.nr
hardRAWKR
Administrator
hardRAWKR

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Stickz-Blaze wrote:
WTF? TOFU IS SOY! SOY IS A PLANT! NOT FISH!
Get it right.

BTW, I don't eat fish either, because despite what people say, THEY ARE MEAT! Okay? End of story. The part of an animal you eat is called the meat, it doesn't matter what animal it is. Humans technically would be meat if we ate eachother.
Back to top Go down
MG
Administrator
MG

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:06 am

Well, it is impossible to live by being a pure vegetarian; plants being the ONLY thing you eat, as certain vitamins you need are only found in meat, and fuck vitamin pills, an overdose can kill you, and the amount required (differentiating between each person of their own vitamin/mineral intake) is not enough to alone support your Internal digestion structure.

Meat and Dairy products have a shitload of those certain vitamins, and by the way, animals don't have feelings as complex as us. Only domestic PETS have feelings close to us, yet virtually every other animal do not; their only purpose in life for them is to piss shit hump and eat, or what I call PSHE Wink. Back to the point, animals are not becoming extinct because of poaching, excessive hunting, etc. Hardly because of eating them.

Furthermore, in saying that, it can be argued that a few species- A FEW species have gone extinct due to that, but not completely to that specific reason. Wooly mammoths. They were hunted for meat, but also IVORY, and FUR. Hardly any species in the world today are going extinct due to the sole purpose of consumption, and even if they are, so what? Do not forget that they are being bred like crazy in zoo's and nature reserves.

In my opinion, no. Vegetarians do not have a good point.

If any of this has been previously listed, forgive me as I have not read previous posts.

Last edited by MG on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : OH TEH NOEZ SPELLIGN MYSTAIK)
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Administrator
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Nice speech there, anyways, who cares if animals are going extinct, is Zoo's are practically forcing them to fuck eachother? The world's not gonna end because a bird species went extinct, or some kind of purple, blind, retarded monkey died.

I just basically said that. And it's blind dead retarded monkey.

Mornin'

Last edited by MG on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : <.< >.> OH NOEZ I BEEN SPOTTED)
Back to top Go down
hardRAWKR
Administrator
hardRAWKR

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:27 am

Wow. You guys have no respect for animal rights. They have nervous systems, thus they can think and feel. They may not know love as we do, but they are not as different as you think, they just can't put their feelings into words.
Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
EmoGavero

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Vegetarians do not make a good point because it is human nature to eat meat, and we need a balanced diet to survive for as long as we can.

If someone's vegetarian because they love animals, it doesn't matter. The same amount of animals will be killed either way.

Doing it to lose weight is probably the best reason for someone to do it.
Back to top Go down
Frozen
Administrator
Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:00 am

Well either way, it's a debate, not an argument, so lets not get into a fight over it, if you're not a vegetarian, then fine, make your point but please do not exploit the fact that hardRAWKR is, and say he's missing loads of stuff, and anyway, there are alternitive ways of getting proteins. Thanks
Back to top Go down
MG
Administrator
MG

PostSubject: UR ASS MONKEY EXPLODED ND SLAPPED UR COK AROUND   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:43 pm

hardRAWKR wrote:
Wow. You guys have no respect for animal rights. They have nervous systems, thus they can think and feel. They may not know love as we do, but they are not as different as you think, they just can't put their feelings into words.
Fuck you.

*sigh* Very well. If that is what you wish to stick by, then so be it. Your *opinion* is yours to acknowledge. But seriously.

Firstly, do you seriously think every single fucking living BEING on this Earth is a fucking sadist who *LOVES* to see animals slaughtered? Butchers and workers in the animal industry always find a way to painlessly kill the animal. The chicken, for example. They have suitable living conditions to live in- DISEASE FREE MAY I ADD, SOMETHING WE DONT HAVE, to live in. Once grown up, healthy, and well fed, they are put in the factory for a quick, painless death. They don't feel a thing. The same with cattle.

On the other hand, yes, disease sneaks in every once in a while to infect, wound, and fuck off to repeat the same process elsewhere. Yes, the diseased animal is put to death, but think just for one fucking second. Would you see your family in extreme pain and suffering and simply let them die painfully and sorrowfully? Or would you rather end their suffering quickly and painlessly? Of course painlessly, unless you are sadist.

Another example of QUALITY living conditions. SWISS COWS! Yes. They have HUGE amounts of space, wonderful food, and they even fucking go ON HOLIDAY. They fucking love it, hence the reason the Swiss have such nice dairy products. Even I was shocked when I first heard this.

You see, it is actually, the FUCKING CHARITY's FAULT FOR FUCKING BRAINWASHING BULLSHIT INTO PEOPLES MINDS. First off, they only show the worst cases of what happens, and second, that is all they have, why do you think that charity adverts hardly update? Because they have hardly any cold, hard proof.

Not only is it the charity's fault, but also it's workers. The only reason there is animal abuse is because of Sadists, pirates, and poachers. The lot. Notice anything? They are all illegal. But do not be fooled; look at PETA.

There was an arguement with PETA on DarkDemon. What do they believe in again? Ah, yes. 'save the animals!'. Oh I'm all for it. Yeah, whoop de doo. WHOOP DE FUCKING DOO. /sarcasm.

One case: They believe in saving animals from labs and shit correct? Well, I don't understand how bombing a building full of animals is saving them. Yes they were in a lab, but they were fucking testing new medicine. Where the FUCK do you think charity money goes to? It goes to labs to create medicine. How can you cure a disease with a medicine that doesn't exist? No point.

Another case: They targeted the chairman of some Animal testing service somewhere. What they did? Slashed his tires, broke his windows, egged it, and set off fireworks in his car. The problem? WRONG FUCKING CAR. Idiots. They vandalized a COMPLETELY innocent bystander's car, just to prove a point. We have all fucking heard of them, what fucking more do they want? More fucking money to bomb ANOTHER LAB? MAYBE THEY MIGHT MISS AND HIT AN ORPHANAGE, OR A HOSPITAL.

Fuck PETA, and I hope you understand my god damn fuching point now.

My two cents. And don't bother warning me for flaming. It's hard to prove a point to someone who hardly listens.

GOODNIGHT.

Last edited by MG on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GAWD DAMN SPELLIGN MYSTAIKS)
Back to top Go down
Dartbrood
Dartbrood

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:03 am

Not eating meat is kinda... stupid (I'm sorry to say Sad) but I couldent live without meat. And after all we ARE at the top of food chain. pig
EDIT: and MG... Thats pretty @£$&%¤# Long description...
- Dartbrood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Vegetarians take a good point?   Do Vegetarians take a good point? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Vegetarians take a good point?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next